Our ‘secret’ building nestling in rural Derbyshire is now open to the arts world, as the LEVEL Centre is launched as a development centre for artists, arts organisations and creative industries throughout the region and beyond. Its space includes a new, dedicated Visual Arts Studio, three studio/gallery spaces and a separate meeting space, all of which are available for hire as separate spaces or, by negotiation, as a whole.
The LEVEL offer includes:
- a place to meet, to learn to use cutting edge creative technologies and to try out new ideas
- a place to network with other rural based creative industries and to engage in professional training and development alongside other creative people
- access to broadband, WiFi and creative software and to video and sound editing facilities
- custom built studio and gallery space to try out a new technique, to develop a project and to get your creative business up and running
- meeting and conferencing space for up to 200 people
- competitive prices
Refreshments can be provided. Additional catering provision has been sourced locally if needed.
For more information on LEVEL hire or a current rate card contact Imogen on 01629 734848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This was an excellent venue for our volunteer training session. We were warmly welcomed and everything was just right. It’s great to have everything on the ground floor, it made things very easy!”Sam Tock, Readycall Macmillan