After our Autumn opening, we’re taking a short break whilst we make new and exiting plans for LEVEL
OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURE
To ensure visitors are as comfortable as possible and to keep in line with all Government Guidelines, we will be opening with these measures in place:
– visiting is by appointment only, in hourly slots (please book your slot via the link below)
– both installations are based on sensors, meaning they are non-contact, interactive pieces – about as risk free as you can get
– up to a maximum number of 6 people from two separate households per booking – Please ensure you are following your local restriction guidelines set out by the Government with regards to mixing households/support bubbles
– sanitising stations will be situated at the LEVEL entrance and before entering each installation
– the centre will be cleaned between each group slot
– face coverings must be worn at all times within the building by visitors and staff
– Track & Trace QR code to be scanned on entry OR contact details collected
For more information about NHS Track and Trace, please visit the Gov.uk website.
an interactive audio visual installation developed at Level Centre by Martyn Stonehouse.
an immersive, responsive and interactive piece by Russian artist collective, Kuflex
HOW TO FIND US
The LEVEL Centre is an award winning purpose built contemporary arts space located at the edge of the Peak District in Rowsley in rural Derbyshire.
If you’ve never visited us before, please have a look at our about page where you will find all the details you need for an enjoyable trip to LEVEL.
Get In Touch
Old Station Close, Rowsley, DE4 2EL