Use our Accessibility Toolbar to customise your experience on The LEVEL Centre Website
LEVEL Open Call Submission Form
Terms and Conditions
- The panel’s decision is final
- LEVEL Centre has the authority to select where chosen artworks are displayed. The display position decision is final.
- Framing – artwork selected for display must be framed or in a fit state to hang. LEVEL Centre has the right to make adjustments to frames in order to hang.
- Damages/responsibility – LEVEL will not be held responsible for any damage to artwork sent to them. They will take every care possible to care for work but will offer no
remuneration for accidental damages to any work. *Our insurance covers fire/theft etc*
- We have the right to use images of all submitted work to publicise this exhibition and future exhibitions regardless of shortlisting outcomes. Artists will be credited for any work we use in images (credit in image titles).
- The applicant must be the legal copyright owner of the submitted work and it is their responsibility to ensure that the copyright is not restricted under any law
- If the work is being submitted via a representative, it is their responsibility to ensure that they only submit art for which the artist can claim full copyright for
- We will only accept applicants via the application form – we cannot accept applications sent via email
- LEVEL reserves the right to revert to an online exhibition at any point
If your work has been selected please note these guidelines for delivery of work:
Delivering Work (by post/courier)
- The cost to deliver work to LEVEL is the responsibility of the artist.
- Deliveries via courier/post will be accepted from Wednesday 7th July 2021
Please note LEVEL Centre can only accept work delivered between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Artwork must arrive no later than Monday 19th July 2021.
- LEVEL Centre staff will check the artwork on arrival to check that no damage has happened in transit. Should work arrive damaged, we will send confirmation of this to the sender as soon as possible for them to liaise with their courier/postal service. LEVEL accepts no responsibility for damage of work during transit – it is the responsibility of the artist to insure their work.
Delivering Work (in person)
- In person deliveries are accepted from Wednesday 7th July 2021, between the hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday only.
- There will also be a weekend drop off opportunity on Saturday 17th July, between the hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Artwork must arrive no later than Monday 19th July 2021
- If work arrives later than the 19th July 2021 then there is no guarantee that work can be displayed in the exhibition.
- During delivery the Artist/responsible person will unpackage all artworks at LEVEL Centre, where images will be taken of the work to capture it’s condition.
- The Artist/responsible person will sign a condition report after all artworks are unpackaged.