WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I’VE BOOKED A SESSION?
On the morning of each session you’ll receive an email from LEVEL with all the information you need to join. Our online sessions will only be accessible to those who have booked a space.
HERE’S OUR GUIDE TO JOINING ZOOM: STEP BY STEP
JOIN VIA ZOOM LINK
– On the day of each session, we will send you an email inviting you to join a Zoom Meeting.
– There’s no need to set up an Account, simply click the link in the email and you’ll be taken to Zoom.
– Sometimes, a new window will open for the Zoom screen – please make sure to check all tabs if you can’t see Zoom.
JOIN VIA MEETING ID
– On your web browser search for zoom.us
– Once on the Zoom site hit ‘join meeting’ on the right hand side and enter the meeting ID that is on the email we sent.
– You may be asked to also enter a meeting password. If so, this will be included on the email we sent you.
AUDIO & WEBCAM SETTINGS
– When prompted, make sure to enable webcam and computer audio – this will allow the group to hear and see you.
– If this option doesn’t appear automatically, you can simply click on the ‘join audio’ and ‘enable video’ buttons found on the bottom left hand corner of the Zoom screen.
– If these options are not available, please check your device’s settings to make sure that Zoom is allowed to access your webcam and mic.
WHAT ARE OUR CURRENT ONLINE SESSIONS?
NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH
Although we’re not physically in the office during this time, you can still contact us by calling 01629 734848 or email us at email@example.com, we will do all we can to help.
Or fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Terms and Conditions for Online Sessions
- Where possible, participants are required to enable their video settings at all times during the Zoom Session. Anyone who does not have the facility to do this must inform the session leader at the beginning of the session.
- On occasion, we may ask if we can record sessions for documentation and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be recorded, please inform the session leader at the beginning of each session. We will not record any sessions in part or whole without prior verbal consent from all parties involved.
- If LEVEL Centre Ltd in our sole and absolute discretion consider that you have behaved in an unacceptable manner then we reserve the right to require you to leave the session immediately. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable and respectful manner.
- Following certain sessions, you will be invited to upload your work to our online gallery. In order to do this you can send photographs or scanned copies of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, either by email or by WeTransfer. If you choose to display your work in our online gallery, LEVEL reserve the right to use that material for promotional activity. LEVEL is a not-for-profit organisation and will not sell participants’ work or use it for any other profit-making purposes.