LEVEL Makes Online Sessions Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are required to enable their video settings at all times during the Zoom Session. Anyone who does not have the facility to do this will not be permitted entry to the session. This allows us to monitor behaviour in order to ensure the safety of all participants. If you require any support in setting up this feature, please contact LEVEL prior to the session.
- Due to class sizes we are unable to offer individual technical support. Prior to the session please ensure that you are confident using Zoom, including but not limited to the following features: video setup, audio setup, mute/unmute, speaker view/gallery view, live chat. Participants who are not online with an active video feed 10 minutes after the publicised start time will not be admitted. This is to ensure the best quality experience for all attendees. Whilst we are not able to provide technical support, please do let us know if you have particular access requirements and we will do our very best to accommodate these.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable and respectful manner. If we consider a participant is not behaving appropriately a warning will be issued with a further discussion post session.
- We want to celebrate the work made in our LEVEL Makes Programme, we may contact you to feature your work on the LEVEL website. LEVEL reserves the right to use that material for promotional activity, we will always credit artists accordingly. LEVEL is a not-for-profit organisation and will not sell participants’ work or use it for any other profit-making purposes.
- All priced sessions must be paid for in advance of the beginning of the term. If payment has not been made then Zoom links will not be sent. If you need any help with the payment process then please contact us and we will be happy to help.