Friends of LEVEL
The Difference YOU Make
Friends of Level
Friends of LEVEL helps to fund projects, develop work and provide support to our participants. Members share our passion for the ethos ‘The Art That Difference Makes’.
What We Do
For over 25 years, LEVEL has pioneered the transformative power of the arts to enrich the lives of people with learning disabilities. We are continuing to create new art, projects and R&D programmes that inspire and inform the learning disabled community to produce high quality art and share it across the world.
Why We Need YOU
Our Friends are our advocates, promoters and critical ear – having a network of supporters who can preview our work, cast a critical eye and engage with our ideas is one of our most valuable assets. We need you to join us and help us to promote The Art that Difference Makes far and wide.
- Exclusive invites to our Private View events and performances
- Inclusion in vital steering-group activities – your chance to impact the work we do
- Priority booking for any online events
- Exclusive event merchandise (where available)
- Invites to all our Artist Talks, debates and symposium events
- Friends-only Biannual Newsletter
Individual 12 month Membership: £30.00
Joint (2 people) 12 month Membership: £50.00
JOIN US NOW
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up to date with all our latest events and projects
Old Station Close, Rowsley, DE4 2EL