LEVEL Youth Collective
LEVEL Youth Collective is our exciting new group that will give Neurodiverse and Autistic young people access to contemporary arts experiences, outside of school and home.
We’re starting an exciting new group for Neurodiverse and Autistic young people on a Monday evening from 5-6.30pm. Participants will get the chance to work with different artists, materials and digital equipment, but more than that, the Youth Collective will be a space to socialise as well as develop new skills.
We want participants to grow in confidence and gain useful experience from being part of the group. We will welcome participants’ contributions towards any discussions, taking these forward in the decisions we make as a group.
The group will work towards a creative outcome that will be decided amongst the participants, which, depending on the final piece, will be displayed at Level Centre.
Sessions are FREE to attend but space is limited, so please register your interest in advance.
- Learn useful digital skills such as green screen, photography, VR, animation
- Learn about idea creation and putting that into practice
- Ability to use the skills learnt in school learning
- Become an ambassador for Level
- Be invited to future events and private views of exhibitions at Level Centre
- Have opportunities to take part in work experience or mentoring
These sessions are for young people who:
- are aged 14-18 years or in years 9-13 in school.
- have Autism/ASD or are Neurodivergent, such as ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia.
The Sessions will run on a Monday afternoon from 5-6.30pm, starting from:
- Monday 16 January
- Monday 23 January
- Monday 30 January
- Monday 6 February
- Monday 13 February
- Monday 20 February Half-term
- Monday 27 February
- Monday 6 March
- Monday 13th March
- Monday 20 March
- Monday 27 March
Sessions are FREE to attend but space is limited, so please register your interest in advance to secure a place.